About Costa Rica
What to Do
Punta Dakota’s “What to Do” list
- Surfing, Boogie Boarding, Wind Surfing
- Sport Fishing
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
- Sailing, Boating, Jet Ski’s
- Golf (2 nine and 2 18 hole courses within 30 min. to 2.5 hours driving time)
- Canopy Tour
- Volcano Tour
- Mangrove Tour
- ATV Tour, Dirt Biking, Mountain Biking
- Horse Back Riding
- Bird Watching (Malpais Cabo Blanco World Renown)
- Turtle Exploration (night tours)
- Spanish Lessons
- Waterfall Exploration
- Coffee Plantations
- Butterfly Farm
- Abundant Photography Opportunities
Please contact us today.
We have incentives in place to come visit! email@example.com
(1-855-9DAKOTA) toll-free for more details.
This message is only visible to site admins
Backup cache in use.
PPCA Error: Due to Facebook API changes it is no longer possible to display a feed from a Facebook Page you are not an admin of. The Facebook feed below is not using a valid Access Token for this Facebook page and so has stopped updating.